Address: Västra strandvägen 6, 920 64 Tärnaby
The church was designed by S. Cronstedt and was consecrated in 1908 by bishop O. Bergqvist. It was restored in 1953 and the chancel wall was removed so that the former chancel became the sacristy.
The church is located in the center of Tärnaby with a nice vue over the lake Gäutan and Ryfjället.
The sacristy now contains the old retable made of wood and soapstone by local craftsmen.
Tärna’s oldest church bell, cast in 1702, is kept in the porch. Tärnaby has several old graveyards. The oldest lies further to the east between the school and the petrol station, just above the road.
The foundations of a former church, built in 1854, may be seen immediately above the upper wall.